Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who Sold My Address to Republican Tom Swiss?

I know we get a lot of mailers in this campaign season.  I donate from time to time to democratic candidates throughout the country, nationally, and sometimes, locally.  As a result, some of those folks sell my address to others as a part of a mailing list.


I don't donate to republican causes.  So, I wonder, where Republican Tom Swiss got my address from.  Who sold it to him?  The Democratic party certainly didn't give him my name and address to be solicited, did they?

And the "message" of this thing?  Why not just say "goodness"  . . . "I'm for 'goodness.'"  I suppose the implication is that Derek Smith is against jobs?  He really does think that this constituency is "low information" and also borderline retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment