Monday, October 22, 2012

My Endorsements

THE ATTACHMENT IS ONLY ONE PAGE.  PING ME IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE THING:

michael dot laporte at gmail dot com

I've completed my review of the various bar organizations so that you don't have to. I'm attaching / linking a scan of MY sample ballot, which is marked to indicate who I think you should vote for (i.e., how I'll be voting tomorrow).

Two notes:

1.  This is for MY location.  If you aren't in Wicker Park, you might have a slightly different line up.  If that matters to you, comment here or email me and I can help on YOUR sample ballot.

2.  I have marked ONLY those judges who I believe you should vote "no" for their retention.  Although not marked, I think that the remaining judges should all receive your "yes" vote -- although for those who are concerned about time, you can probably safely skip it as most retentions happen.  Its more important to vote "no" for the bad judges.

Vote.  Go do it today if you can.  Early voting started already!!  Get out there this week.  You have no excuse.

Here is a link to find your sample ballot.  LINK

Here is a link to the Chicago Council of Lawyers evaluations.  LINK

To a respectable blog post discussing some of the folks in the cross hairs.  LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment